One Day Trip To Pir Chinasi Kashmir
Pir Chinasi is a shrine and tourist destination located 30 kilometers (19 mi) east of Muzaffarabad city on the top of hills at an elevation of 2,900 metres (9,500 ft). The mountain peak has gained large fame for its ziyarat of a famous Saint Pir Chinasi Known as Pir Sayed Hussain shah Bukhari. Due to its lush green plains, magnificent weather and charming landscapes tourists from all over Pakistan love to travel.
No of Days: 1 Day
Rainfall : Not Expected
Snowfall: Not Expected
Date: Saturday, 13th October, 2018
Booking: 1st come 1st serve
Total Seats: 28
-Quality Hygienic lunch
-DSLR Photography (Group/Individual)
-All toll taxes
-Basic First Aid Facility.
Payment Method & Charges:
Charges: Rs. 1500/head
For online payment:
Khawaja Atif Mehboob
5:30am – travelling start from wahcantt .
6.00am – Departure from Islamabad
12:00pm – arrival at Peer Chansi
04:30pm- Departure for Islamabad
**NOTE: Timings could be changed according to circumstances.
Terms and Conditions:
1. I will not indulge in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities organized by Eagle Nest Adventure Travel & Tours. I will respect the authority of an organizer and follow any additional guidelines set up.
2. I would treat other Club member with respect, dignity and honor. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
3. I will practice special respect towards female members. Sportsmen spirit shall be displayed at all times.
4. I will not use drugs nor take them with me.
5. I will ensure punctuality of the appointed date and time in attending of the Club activities.
6. I will practice due care for the local environmental care. Garbage shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
7. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
8. Must Bring Your ID Cards & Student Cards.
Event Organized by:
Eagle Nest Adventure Club