One Day Snow Hike To Miranjani & Nathiagali
On Saturday, 3rd of February 2019 Eagle Nest Adventure Club is organizing the trip to visit Miranjani & Nathiagali.
Miranjani is the highest peak, at 2,992 metres (9,816 ft) in elevation, of Abbottabad District in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province of Pakistan. It is located in the Namli Maira area, in Ayubia National Park, 80 kilometres (50 mi) north of Islamabad in the western Himalayan range.
Miranjani Peak is clad in Western Himalayan subalpine conifer forests, with Pine, Walnut, Oak, and Maple trees and shrubs and herbs.
No of Days: 1 Day
Rainfall : Not Expected
Snowfall: Not Expected
Date: Sunday, 3rd February, 2019
Booking: 1st come 1st serve
Pick up points
Barrier No 3: Wah Cantt 06:00AM
Barrier No 2: 06:20AM
Comsats Uni Wah: 06:25AM
B-17 Stop 06:40AM
Sangjani Tool Plaza: 7:00Am
26 no stop 07:15AM
Nust Uni Stop 07:25AM
Islamic Uni 07:35AM
Zero Point 07:45AM
Leave Miranjani/Nathiagali 04:00PM
Back to Islamabad: 8:00 PM
Back to Wah cannt 09:00PM
Refreshment on the go
Services of Guide
Basic first aid
Music & much more
Charges: Rs. 1,350/head
with 5% discount on the Group of 5.
with 10% discount on the Group of 10.
For online payment:
Khawaja Atif Mehboob
IMPORTANT: YOU WOULD HAVE TO SHOW PAYMENT RECEIPTS ON EVENT DAY.
100% Advance to Confirm Booking.
Tourists Must bring:
******** ID cards and University cards (one without any identity proof will not be allowed to travel)*********
• ID Cards
• Beverages ,juice,energy drinks
• Medic*tion if any
Terms and Conditions:
1. I will not indulge in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities organized by Eagle Nest Adventure Travel & Tours. I will respect the authority of an organizer and follow any additional guidelines set up.
2. I would treat other Club member with respect, dignity and honor. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
3. I will practice special respect towards female members. Sportsmen spirit shall be displayed at all times.
4. I will not use drugs nor take them with me.
5. I will ensure punctuality of the appointed date and time in attending of the Club activities.
6. I will practice due care for the local environmental care. Garbage shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
7. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
8. Must Bring Your ID Cards & Student Cards.
Event Organized by:
Eagle Nest Adventure Club