One Day Hike Trip To Panjpeer Rocks & Narar Waterfall
Located at an altitude of 1800 meters Panjpeer is among the highest and the most beautiful ridge in Kotli Sattian region. We start from wah cantt and covering Islamabad to all the way to Panjpeer Rocks. The distance from Islamabad to panjpeer is approximately 76KM. Beautifull sightseeing is visible from the track.
After reaching the panjpeer rock we will have the Bar B-Q lunch and music party. After spending 3 hours at panjpeer we will leave for Narar waterfall The attraction points for visitors are the spectacular waterfall, leafy-green streams, dense green forest and rocks.
No of Days: 1 Day
Rainfall : Not Expected
Snowfall: Not Expected
Date: Saturday, 3rd November, 2018
Booking: 1st come 1st serve
Total seats: 56
Pick up point:
Wah Cantt 06:00 AM
Sangjani 06:15 AM
Ternol 06:25 AM
Motorway Stop/ 26 No 06:35 AM
Islamabad Chock 06:50 AM
Nust Uni Signal 07:00 AM
Karachi Company Signal 07:10 AM
Peshawar Mor 07:20 AM
Kashmir Highway zero point 07:30 AM
Departure 07:45 AM
Refreshment on the go
Arrival at Panjpeer Rock: 10:30 AM
Leave Panjpeer Rock at 2.30PM for Narar waterfall
Arrival at Narar Waterfall 3.30PM
Leave Narar Waterfall at 4:45PM
Back to Islamabad: 8:00 PM
Back To Wah Cantt 09:00 PM
Services of Guide
Refreshment on the go
Basic first aid
Music & much more
Payment Method & Charges:
Charges: Rs. 1,250/head
For online payment:
Khawaja Atif Mehboob
IMPORTANT: YOU WOULD HAVE TO SHOW PAYMENT RECEIPTS ON EVENT DAY.
100% Advance to Confirm Booking.
Terms and Conditions:
1. I will not indulge in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities organized by Eagle Nest Adventure Travel & Tours. I will respect the authority of an organizer and follow any additional guidelines set up.
2. I would treat other Club member with respect, dignity and honor. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
3. I will practice special respect towards female members. Sportsmen spirit shall be displayed at all times.
4. I will not use drugs nor take them with me.
5. I will ensure punctuality of the appointed date and time in attending of the Club activities.
6. I will practice due care for the local environmental care. Garbage shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
7. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
8. Must Bring Your ID Cards & Student Cards.
Event Organized by:
Eagle Nest Adventure Club