2 Days 2 Nights Trip To Ratti Gali Lake Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir
Eagle Nest Adventure Club is organizing the trip to visit Ratti Gali Lake Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir.
No of Days: 2 Day 2 Nights
Rainfall: Not Expected
Snowfall: Not Expected
Date: Saturday, 5th & 6th October, 2019
Booking: 1st come 1st serve
5-12 Years Kids Gets 50% Discount on Jumper Seats
For More Upcoming Tours
Pick up points:
Reached Muzaffarabad: 11:00AM
Reached Dowarian: 02:00PM
Lunch Break: 1 Hour
Going Ratti Gali Base Camp on Jeep 03:00PM
Visit Ratti Gali Base Camp
Night Stay at Base Camp
Wake Up Call: 05:00AM
Departure For Ratti Gali Lake: 06:00AM
Back to Base Camp: 11:00AM
Back To Rawalpindi/Islamabad & Lahore: 11:30PM
Reach Islamabad/Rawalpindi: 07:00PM
Reach Lahore: 11:30PM
Dinner & Breakfast
Accomodition (Night Stay) Camping
Basic first aid
Services of Guide
Charges: Rs. 7500/Head From Lahore
Charges: Rs. 7000/Head From Islamabad/Rawalpindi
0347-0909996, 0304-2737469, 0314-5244747
For online payment:
For HBL Konnect
IMPORTANT: YOU WOULD HAVE TO SHOW PAYMENT RECEIPTS ON EVENT DAY.
50% Advance to Confirm Booking.
Tourists Must bring:
******** ID cards and University cards (one without any identity proof will not be allowed to travel)*********
• ID Cards
• Snacks & Chocolates Specially
• Joggers & Jackets or Warm Dress
• Beverages ,juice,energy drinks
• Medication if any
Terms and Conditions:
1. I will not indulge in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities organized by Eagle Nest Adventure Travel & Tours. I will respect the authority of an organizer and follow any additional guidelines set up.
2. I would treat other Club member with respect, dignity and honor. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
3. I will practice special respect towards female members. Sportsmen spirit shall be displayed at all times.
4. I will not use drugs nor take them with me.
5. I will ensure punctuality of the appointed date and time in attending of the Club activities.
6. I will practice due care for the local environmental care. Garbage shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
7. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
8. Must Bring Your ID Cards & Student Cards.
Event Organized by:
Eagle Nest Adventure Club